NiUG is an independent user group dedicated to ensuring organisations who make the investment in iMIS maximise their investment in the both the technology and the staff they employ to administer and utilise it.
Throughout the year NiUG provide members with in person learning events on iMIS related topics. These meetings are led by iMIS experts and users alike where members are encouraged to share their experiences and more importantly table any questions they may have. These meetings are an opportunity to get the type of advice that will positively impact your next project through the experience of others. We also provide training days to educate users on the best way to use the software. Our annual conference is split into training and educational sessions to provide a balance of the “how” and the “what”.
We have 80 member organisations in Asia Pacific and over 750 world-wide. The benefits that come with membership support our central mission to “share, compare and become more aware”.
NiUG is the centre of all user communication regarding the iMIS product. We provide the forum for members to connect and network both in person and online. NiUG is where iMIS users ask for guidance and get advice to technical questions but most importantly NiUG is a collective voice to the developers of iMIS, ASI, suggesting future product development, highlight common issues and requesting product improvements.
As a group of volunteers we are dedicated to enhancing the iMIS user community use of the software product so that organisations can get the ultimate benefit of their capital investment in the iMIS software technology. If you are interested in providing us with any assistance please let us know by emailing Liza at email@example.com
NiUG AP Staff
Liza Amridis - Sponsorship and Events Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kath Latchford - Member Services Coordinator: email@example.com
Our committee is made up of the following volunteers:
- Michelle Lelempsis (causeis) - Chair and Board Member. Michelle has been involved with NiUG AP since its' formation in 2007 and has served an active role for 10 years, taking on various areas of responsibility including Program Chair, User Group Chair and recently NiUG Asia Pacific Chair. Michelle is also the founder of causeis, an Authorised iMIS Consultant based in Sydney.
- Alissa Lang (Liberal Party of Australia, NSW) - Vice Chair, Board Member and responsible for sponsorship. Alissa has been involved with NiUG since 2012 and has served on the Committee for nearly five years. Alissa has taken on various roles including Sponsorship Chair, Program Chair, NiUG International Committee member and is now the Vice Chair of NiUG AP. Alissa works for the Liberal Party of Australia, NSW as the Manager Database and Development.
- Marni Bradley (Electrical Trades Union of Australia-Victorian Branch) - Board Member, NiUG International Representative and responsible for membership. Marni has been involved with the NiUG Community since 2008 and joined the NiUG AP Committee in 2015. Marni is responsible for the membership strategy and is also a NiUG International Committee member. Marni is based in Melbourne and works for the Electrical Trades Union of Australia-Victoria as Membership Manager.
- Rod Dalglish (Electrical Trade Union of Australia-Victorian Branch) - Board Member, Treasurer and responsible for all finance/book-keeping. Rod has been involved with NiUG AP since its' formation in 2007 and has served an active role, taking on various areas of responsibilities including Founding Chair, Treasurer, Programs Chair and User Group Chair. Rod works with the Electrical Trade Union of Victoria as the General Manager Business Services
- Jesse Halliday (causeis) - Committee Member and responsible for User Groups, website and technology. Jesse joined the NiUG AP Committee in 2015 and has taken on the responsibility for User Group Chair, Website and Technology operations. Jesse works with causeis where he is the Technical Web Analyst.
- Doug Morris (Computer System Innovations-CSI Inc) - Committee Member and responsible for Conference Program and iMIS with NiUG International. Doug has been involved with the NiUG AP community since our formation in 2007 and recently joined the Committee. He is currently the Programs Chair. Doug is also the founder of CSI Inc, an Authorised IMIS Solution Provider based in Chicago.
- Jess Donati (Australian Restructuring Insolvency and Turnaround Association-ARITA) - Committee Member and responsible for the events and conference marketing. Jessica has been involved with NiUG AP since 2014 and recently joined the NiUG AP Committee taking on the new role of Events and Conference Marketing Chair. Jessica works with ARITA as the Membership Manager.
- Karlena James (CEDA) - Committee Member and responsible for the Discovery Conference. Karlena has recently joined the NiUG AP Committee taking on the new role of Discovery Conference Chair. Karlena currently works at CEDA where she is responsible for the NSW events.