NiUG takes pride in its educational offerings made available to iMIS users. As such, we are committed to making your educational experience one that can be customized to fit your needs and your budget if that is what you, as a user needs!
What makes NiUG education stand out and different from other iMIS training?
- Our training is led by Authorized Solution Providers, Consultants and experienced iMIS Users.
- These individuals have seen the product used in numerous ways and have their hands on the product every day - - iMIS as you all know is not a one size fits all and each organization has specific needs, we help make that happen.
- We provide access to those training professionals even after our educational events, this allows you to glean more information from them to help with your specific needs.
- We record and make available 90-95% of our training and breakout sessions!
- If you attend the conference, you get this information complimentary as part of your registration fee
- If you don’t attend, we offer economical solutions so you can purchase and access them 24/7
- We provide webinars, some with a fee attached and some complimentary. Once those are over, we upload the recordings so you can have access to them later.
- We have an Online Learning Center and for $400* you can get a full year of access to the 2018 online training. You could view and listen to every single recorded session from 2018 or if you care to, purchase recordings all the way back to the start of iMIS 20. YES…I SAID $400/for an entire year! In addition, if you have previously purchased the 365 bundle, you can add all of 2018 recordings for just $200 - contact email@example.com for your discount code!
- Our trainers will provide training on the most widely used version of iMIS, however, they are instructed to review past and future changes and enhancements from other versions to keep you properly informed.
- Networking opportunities are your key to success! At our events, both online and in person we provide several opportunities to network with other users.
Need a customized educational experience to met the needs of all your employees or staff? Our Executive Director, Michele Morgan would love to speak with you to develop just that!
View the 2019 Calendar of Events
Opportunities are available to conduct training classes, present a conference topic, or sponsor an event. For more information, contact Michele Morgan, NiUG Executive Director.