This course explores the core iMIS modules. Even managers will leave with a better understanding of how the various pieces within iMIS fit and work together.
At the end of this Train-in-a-Day course, attendees will have an understanding of:
- How to navigate iMIS
- Management of customer data including entering & modifying company and individual records
- Using activities & committees
- Managing preferences
- User defined/custom tables
- Events module including searching, changing & processing of registrations
- Billing module including looking up dues, subscriptions, & entering payments
- A/R Cash including A/R cash transactions, batching, simple order entry & month end procedures
- What to expect when making the change from iMIS Desktop to Staff Site
Melissa Mack, Intuitive Business Concepts, LLC.
Melissa Mack, Managing Partner, at Intuitive Business Concepts, has worked with iMIS implementations for the last 20 years. She has conducted numerous iMIS training classes and has made various presentations to nonprofit organizations and industry executives. She is also an active member of American Society of Association Executives, Chesapeake Regional Tech Council, and NiUG International where she serves on the Board of Directors as the Associate Liaison.
| 8:30 am
| 9:00 am
|| Class Begins
| 12:00 pm
|| Networking Lunch
| 1:00 pm
|| Class Resumes
| 4:30 pm
Lunch is included with the cost of registration. Space is limited, so don't delay!